Amtech is a second-generation family-owned and operated business. Being a family-owned business provides many advantages to our customers, some of which they see every day and some of which they never notice. It is not only a source of pride for us, to maintain and continue to build a business that we can pass on to the next generation, but it also benefits our customers and employees as well in a number of ways.
There are several advantages to operating a family-owned electronics manufacturing business:
- Familiarity: Family members may already be familiar with the business and its operations, which can make it easier to make decisions and manage the business.
- Loyalty: Family members may be more loyal to the business, as they have a personal stake in its success. This can lead to lower employee turnover and a more cohesive work environment.
- Flexibility: A family-owned business may have more flexibility in terms of decision-making and operations, as there are fewer stakeholders to consult and please. This can allow the business to be more nimble and responsive to changes in the market.
- Stronger ties to the community: A family-owned business may have stronger ties to the community in which it operates, as the owners are often more invested in the local area. This can lead to a positive reputation and support from the community.
- Potential for long-term planning: Because a family-owned business is often passed down from one generation to the next, it may have a longer-term perspective and be able to make decisions with the future in mind.
Being family owned extends to our customer relationships as well. When you work with Amtech, we think of you as part of our extended family. We take care of your projects with the attention to detail they deserve, and constantly strive to do what’s best for you. If you’ve got a PCB Assembly project on tap that needs our assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us to learn more.